NASA will hold a press conference in Moscow on 22-00 December 2. It will be discussed astrobiological finding that will help in the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology - the science of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.
The conference will be held at NASA Headquarters in Washington. It will be broadcast live on NASA TV channel and website.
It will feature:
- Mary Voytek, director, astrobiological Program, NASA Headquarters, Washington, DC
- Felisa Wolfe-Simon, a researcher at NASA in the field of astrobiology, the Service of Geology, Geodesy and Cartography, Menlo Park, CA
- Pamela Conrad, astrobiologist, NASA flight Center, Greenbelt, Maryland
- Steven Benner, a research fellow, Foundation for Applied Molecular Evolution, Geynesvil, Florida
- James Elser, professor, Arizona State University, Tempe
Media representatives may attend the conference or ask questions by phone or in selected NASA special collection points issues. Just for you the most interesting news on the pages of our portal.